Be mindful and choose wisely.
- Do warm up exercises before a strenuous task, such as digging
- Alternate your activities to avoid muscle strain
- Evaluate your gardening practices and observe your habits
- Make specific plans before heading into the garden
- Prepare with self care: wear sunscreen, use proper footwear, bring water, and choose other aids
- Examine your tools and think about purchasing Ergonomic tools
- Make your garden more low maintenance
- Work smarter, not harder
- Work on increasing strength and flexibilty
- Improve your whole experience by resting, finding more ease in the task, and enjoying it more!
Susan presents lively, interactive talks and
Presentations are 60 minutes or can be customized.
Presentation plus Workshop 90 minutes.
Meet Me in the Garden Workshop and Getting Ready Workshop can be customized, 60 or 90